Millbrooke Elementary Boundary Study
The district has begun the process to gather input from families and study potential boundaries for Millbrooke Elementary, which is scheduled to open in August 2014 near 119th Street and Lone Elm Road. Public input is a vital part of the process of developing boundaries that can best meet the needs of the area. District staff will be holding a variety of work sessions with parents and school staff and community meetings throughout the fall before an anticipated Board of Education vote in December.
Keeping the community informed, gathering feedback and answering questions is a vital part of the process. Continue to check this page for additional information as we move forward.
- Forest View, Meadow Lane and Ravenwood Site Councils met Aug. 20
- Boundary Presentation (PDF)
- Committee work sessions, Sept. 16 and Sept. 24, Olathe Northwest High School library
- Forest View community presentation, Oct. 15, Forest View Elementary (PDF)
- Meadow Lane community presentation, Oct. 15, Meadow Lane Elementary (PDF)
- Ravenwood community presentation, Oct. 7, Ravenwood Elementary (PDF)
- Board of Education meeting presentation on boundary recommendations, 6 p.m., Nov. 7, Education Center (PDF)
- Board of Education meeting anticipated action on boundary recommendation, 6 p.m., Dec. 5, Education Center (PDF)
- Final Board of Education action
- Boundary Change Process brochure (PDF)
- Millbrooke Elementary Boundary Adjustment Process (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions about Millbrooke Elementary boundaries