Parents of students in the Olathe Public Schools may sign up for Parent Access, which will give them online access to a wide range of their student’s records, including:
- Course schedule and term grades
- Attendance records
- Current homework assignments and current class grades
- Current grade point average (GPA) and class rank
- Course history
- Progress toward graduation
- Immunization records
- Emergency contact information for the student
Registration is a two-step process.
- Go to http://parentaccess.olatheschools.com and register online by submitting the requested information, including an email address. Parents will receive their confirmation number by email.
- Parents use the confirmation number to access the sign-on page, where they enter their student’s date of birth and student identification number, which can be found on the student’s report card. Parents can also get the student ID number from their child or the school.
Through Parent Access, parents may request high school transcripts to be sent to the college or university of their choice. They can also verify the accuracy of their student’s contact information, and email corrections, if necessary, to the school.